Certified Nurse Midwife
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Graduate of a nurse midwifery program accredited by the A.C.N.M. BS or BSN or BA required, MS Degree required in 2010.
- Current California RN License.
- Current California Nurse Midwife Certificate.
- NRP Provider Card Required.
- Effective April 20, 2010 Maintains national certification from the American Midwifery Certification Board (ACMB) National Provider Number (NPI) and be an approved Medicare provider.
- If the department elects to hire a new grad CNM, the California Furnishing Number and, if applicable, DEA Registration Number must be obtained within twelve (12) months of hire.
- DEA and BLS required.
- Three (3) years recent experience as a CNM preferred.
- NO ACLS OR PALS
- Required cover OBGYN inpatient & outpatient duties as needed.
- Expected to float to MV/MUR/RIV/CRN & support MVH and RIV Hospital.
- Variable schedule may change based on operational needs may cover inpatient duties on weekends and holidays.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.