Echo Tech - On Call - Moreno Valley
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Utilizes ultrasound modalities of 2 D M Mode, color flow, and Doppler Testing for visualization of all possible cardiac structures, prosthesis, and pertinent Arterial and venous anatomy and flow of blood.
- Obtains patient's history and records information in patient's chart.
- Positions patient and manipulates equipment to obtain desired quality and Quantity of images for Cardiologist's diagnostic interpretation.
- Confirms or excludes all possible primary and/or secondary findings based on provided clinical information.
- Records/documents, edits, and calculates.
- Confers with Cardiologist concerning special patients to determine if areas other than those considered standard for a particular problem are to be imaged.
- Assist physicians with Tran esophageal Echograms procedures.
- Adjusts and sets up equipment, checks functionality of equipment, sterilizes Probes orders, and maintains supplies.
- Performs minor adjustments on the ultrasonic equipment and arranges service for any Major repairs.
- Responds immediately to STAT requests from physicians for patient ultrasonic examinations and relays findings to referring physicians by phone or by transmittal of examination reports.
- Maintains files and logs of all procedures to include recording on daily logs, processing reports filling charts and tapes, pulling tapes and setting up for physician review, indexing interesting cases for retrieval.
- Orders and maintains supplies. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Registered or registry eligible in Echocardiography.
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of echocardiograph equipment and procedures.
- Ability to maneuver echocardiograph equipment which may exceed 500 lbs.
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.