LVN - Outpatient - FT - Temporary - Heacock MOB - Family Medicine Regular Clinic
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Six (6) months recent medical office or acute care LVN experience.
- Current LVN License.
- BCLS certification.
- IV Certification may be required based on department needs.
- Then if unable to fill: Current LVN license, BCLS Certification and successful completion of internal Kaiser New Graduate LVN program.
- Extraordinary customer relations and quality service are critical to our success.
- We seek candidates who can demonstrate these skills and are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to our health plan members.
• Schedule to include rotating weekends, holidays, and floating within established seniority sections.
• This is a 90-Day Temp LVN position for Family Medicine.