MRI Technologist Per Diem
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience within the last twelve (12) months in radiologic technology, including one (1) year of recent experience in magnetic resonance imaging.
- May substitute one (1) year MRI experience with successful completion of formal MRI training program.
- Graduation from a JRCERT approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Possess current and valid Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) certificate, and, Fluoroscopy Permit issued by the State of California Department of Public Health.
- BLS and certificate in venipuncture.
- Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Registered Radiologic Technologist (Radiography).
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and to utilize the theories, principles, practices and techniques of radiologic technology.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and utilize the principles, theories, practices, and techniques of basic and advanced magnetic resonance imaging including clinical exams, physics, MRI safety, cross-sectional anatomy and patient care.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience as an MRI technologist in an acute care medical center, preferred.
- Computed Tomography experience, preferred.
- Advanced Certification in Magnetic Resonance Imaging issued by the ARRT (MR), preferred.
- Per Diem position - will take call on rotational basis
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.