Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Prepares microscopic slides from any and all body specimens, including Fine Needle Aspirations (FNA).
- Prepares and stains slide to preserve specimen and enhance visibility of cells under microscope.
- Examine slides under microscope to identify infections, abnormalities and cell morphology.
- Reports normal PAP tests evaluations as final diagnosis.
- Reports preliminary abnormal PAP tests evaluation to pathologist.
- Reports preliminary findings for all NON-GYN and FNA cytology results to pathologist.
- Performs and evaluates immunohistochemistry, special stains, and molecular stains.
- Performs and evaluates digital pathology imaging analysis.
- Performs non-microscopic methodologies, including but not limited to, molecular HPV and molecular infectious disease tests.
- Consistently supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Kaiser Permanente's Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Kaiser Permanente's policies and procedures.
- Current and valid California Cytotechnologist License
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and make accurate reports to Pathologist(s).
- Minimum three (3) years of experience screening both GYN and NON-GYN Cytology.
- This is an on call position, days and hours may vary
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest