Regional Quality Manager - Anatomic Pathology
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Directs the development and improvement of a laboratory-wide quality system. Ensures laboratory compliance with all regulatory agencies. Compliance Leader for the laboratory.
- Directs the development and improvement of a laboratory-wide quality system and manages system implementation with technical and non-technical departments.
- Leads the establishment and improvement of an integrated laboratory quality system.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation agencies' requirements.
- Identifies opportunities and implements processes and procedures to reduce laboratory risks.
- Designs or assists in process development and improvement throughout the laboratory system.
- Leads or facilitates continuous quality improvement projects and quality review processes.
- Manages quality improvement projects, costs, or standardization.
- Collaborates in developing quality strategies with the laboratory management team.
- Manages and maintains all appropriate regulatory licenses and certificates for all laboratory testing, both in the laboratory and in non laboratory areas.
- Ensures compliance for all POCT testing, manages the activities and performance of the POCT Coordinator of the laboratory.
- Ensures required regulatory, quality, safety and compliance training and education for all laboratory employees and non laboratory employees performing laboratory testing.
- Ensures laboratory quality and adherence to regulatory requirements through internal audits and tracers.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in an acute care hospital and/or reference laboratory required including demonstrated ability to utilize principles and practices of quality improvement/system.
- Bachelor's degree in clinical laboratory science or related field.
- Valid current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- Other skills/experience should include demonstrable knowledge of statistical tools of quality, techniques of problem solving and improving work process, making presentations, and computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of federal, state, local, and accreditation agency regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Home base is North Hollywood RRL, but travel to Chino Hills RRL at least 1-2 days per week is required.
- Supports Anatomic Pathology at North Hollywood and Chino Hills Regional Reference Laboratories
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest