Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Responsible for the day-to day operations of the department. Maintains office files, types correspondence, answers telephones.
- Provide administrative support to department manager or staff, such as word processing, filing, and answering telephones.
- Normally receives general direction, works independently to meet deadlines in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Provides clerical support for the assigned department.
- Opens, sorts, and analyze all incoming mail to determine proper handling. Maintains all departmental filing systems.
- Utilizes computer system to input and retrieve data.
- Provides secretarial/clerical relief for receptions and performs all other duties as required.
- Two years previous clerical experience.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Demonstrated telephone communication skills (e.g. acceptable telephone courtesy).
- Two or more years related experience preferred working in a health care environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions preferred.
- Data entry 7000kpb, Typing 35 WPM. Skills testing will be administered.
- Must be able to work at various Regional Offices locations.
- Must be able to work in a labor - management partnership environment
- Skills Testing: Data Entry 700kpb, Typing 35WPM