Business AnalystLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 786812 Date posted: 04/10/2019
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in information systems development or implementation with progressively more complex responsibilities and accountabilities in a large mainframe or client server environment.
- Bachelor's degree required in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Proficient skills in analysis, documentation, and presentation tools required.
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.).
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Understanding of health care business and care delivery processes preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Oct 10, 2018
"Happy KP employee"
- Positive Outlook
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 5 years)
I have worked for Kaiser Permanente for just over 5 years. They are great company that has been nothing but supportive in helping move toward my career goals, including helping me pay for my Masters degree. They have also been a dream to work with during two maternity leaves.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.