Passion + Vision + Integrity = Excellence
Ensure consistency and the highest ethical standards across our entire organization. Our quality assurance team drives ongoing improvement by fostering an environment of support, providing technical and specialized consultative services, and inspiring ongoing excellence.
Care Experience Associate ConsultantLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 786202 Date posted: 04/12/2019
This position will support the creation of resources and insights that promote the improvement of patient and member experience across Kaiser Permanente. The work will involve a great deal of qualitative and quantitative review and analysis. Strong Microsoft Office skills are required. Competency in Tableau, Power BI, and other analytical/statistical tools is strongly preferred.
- Works on assignments of limited scope, qualitative and quantitative review and analysis. Strong Microsoft Office skills are required. Competency in Tableau, Power BI, and other analytical/statistical tools.
- Follows standard practices and procedures.
- Requires minimal planning and scheduling for activities that are already defined.
- Consider appropriate computer skills necessary to perform job.
- Under moderate supervision and guidance, prepare programming code, extract data from well-defined sources, calculate specified metrics, generate graphics, populate dashboards, charts and tables.
- Attend meetings with implementation stakeholders to familiarize them with possible data source, and become familiar with rationale for project metrics.
- Support collection of routine survey data or qualitative data.
- Bachelor's degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Entry level professional.
- Some knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About QA, Ur & Case Management Careers
Careers In QA, Ur & Case Management
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the same exemplary care no matter who you are, where you are, or what your needs. But how are those standards defined, measured, and assessed? That's where our quality assurance team comes in. Implementing the action plans and initiatives that will drive successful practices, you'll work across the organization to foster the necessary education, communication, and innovation that will enable us to operate as one KP — with our mission and goals in complete alignment.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.