Care Management Institute Senior Principal Consultant-Telehealth
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Works on assignments of diverse and complex scope.
- Assists the Director in developing and executing goals that promote the success of overall CMI goals related to analytical deliverables and by evaluating established and emerging care practices.
- Identifies the need for, develops, and leads discrete strategic initiatives, including but not limited to: Develops and manages project teams. Reassesses and modifies program deliverables. Ensures that programs are designed to achieve stated objectives.
- Leads work to identify appropriate evidence-based organizational goals in area of expertise and makes recommendation to Director and/or appropriate committee.
- Works independently to conduct the most complex and/or innovative program evaluations, developing new approaches as needed or leading multiple sophisticated projects in diverse content areas.
- Assists Manager or Director in developing Center infrastructure to support more efficient and effective program evaluation and innovation support.
- Leads peer group meetings and programs that interface with targeted areas of expertise.
- Monitors multiple projects and teams to ensure timely delivery of expected work product within approved budget.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with national and regional groups.
- Assists regions in developing priorities, aims and plans, and provides coaching and advice to colleagues on successful strategies for analytical deliverables.
- Participates on regional or national work groups.
- Ensures customer service orientation both internally and externally.
- Makes formal presentations to various senior-level audiences.
- Develops and delivers presentations, educational materials, and position papers to all levels of leadership and management regarding program wide performance, programs, and project in targeted area.
- Integrates industry trends and best practices throughout programs, projects, and goals.
- Consider appropriate computer skills necessary to perform job.
- Minimum ten (10) years of directly related experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related field required.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Consider clinical expertise needs.
- Requires advanced knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and working knowledge of multiple related functions.
- Advanced knowledge and broad expertise of policies, practices, and systems.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Twelve (12) years of directly related experience.
- Master's degree in a directly related field preferred.
- Experience with telehealth and care delivery operations.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.