Consulting Data Analyst - SAS, SQL, Python, RLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 839641 Date posted: 11/06/2019
- Minimum one (1) year of programming in SAS, SQL, VBA; net or equivalent statistical analytical programming language.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, health care administration, public health administration, statistics, mathematics, operations
research, or related field required OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Strong ability to apply analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work
within a team.
- Must be an independent self-starter.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases.
- Analytical consulting experience.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with MVS/TSO operating systems.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
November 26, 2019
"Great team to work with and that is becuse of the expert managment team there."
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente for more than 3 years
Great Position, Great Work, Great people to work with, Great environment to work in. Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.