Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Data Analyst-MarketingLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 813140 Date posted: 07/26/2019
- Assists in issue identification and design of analytic approaches.
- Employs specified analytical methods and tools to access data to provide reportable information from KP information systems.
- Provides support and point of contact for department clients requesting routine information, data summaries and or reports.
- Applies specified analytical methods including assessing the significance of observed changes, identifying associations among measured quantities, forecasting trends, etc.
- Contributes to written reports and presentation materials describing project or task objectives, methods, data, and results.
- Implements specified QA procedures to ensure accuracy of project data, results and written reports & presentation materials.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.