Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Data Consultant, Direct Marketing Campaign AutomationLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton, 3100 Thornton Ave., Burbank,California, 91504 Job Number: 881788 Date posted: 06/11/2020
The Campaign & Data Execution team is looking for a superstar to join the team as a Data Consultant. In this role, he/she will help to support National Marketing in executing omni-channel campaigns for different lines of businesses on our marketing automation platform.
The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. These positions function both as a consultant and as a high-level data analyst. The position works with clients to develop the right set of questions/hypotheses, using the appropriate tools/skills to derive the best information to address customer needs.
- Provides consultation to clients, including organizational leadership and guides work towards actionable outcomes.
- Regularly measures the impact of business decisions on clients and customers.
- Evaluates effectiveness of actions/programs implemented&makes recommendations.
- Works with clients and staff to identify opportunities and methods to improve efficiencies with analysis.
- Provides support to peers and mentoring to junior staff including: technical&programming assistance, project management and scoping, documentation review and support.
- Directs and executes creative analytic approaches that lead to actionable outcomes which further promote organizational goals.
- Proactively recognizes potential issues, develops plans to address and understands how to communicate these steps to department leadership and clients.
- Analyzes and develops complex logical db designs, data models, and relational data def in support of corporate and client area info systems requirements.
- Participates in the development of outcomes and process measures, including technical specifications, to enable measurement and evaluation.
- Builds sophisticated statistical models and forecasting tools using databases.
- Defines and frames complex multi-dimensional healthcare issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- 3+ years experience of campaign development with one of the following: Unica Affinium Campaign, Marketo Engage, Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, or other equivalent.
- 5+ years database competence working with one of the following: Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata.
- Strong CRM/Campaign Management experience working in a large environment with multiple campaign channels.
- Successful experience working with and/or consulting marketing professionals on campaign/data operations and best practices.
- Ability to lead, manage, and stay on top of multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor's degree AND five (5) years of work experience OR a master's degree AND three (3) years of work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of health care industry preferred.
- Familiarity with Kaiser Permanente health care system preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
January 11, 2020
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Interesting and challenging projects, excellent benefits, awesome co-workers, and ability to work from homeFull Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.