Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Direct Response Marketing IILocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 749898 Date posted: 11/20/2018
The Direct Response Marketing Department is responsible for developing and implementing targeted direct response marketing strategies to support business line growth objectives. Active engagement in a range of responsibilities, including assisting in all aspects of the Marketing Communication implementation to support direct response marketing and brand strategies; supporting the senior staff in the development of day-to-day marketing campaigns and media placement activities; and assisting in the development and project management of day-to-day marketing campaigns and internal client relationships.
-- Manages components of larger projects in conjunction with DRMM or Marketing Manager.
- Reviews and edits marketing materials and coordinates editing process with internal and external partners.
- Assists consultant in day-to-day client management.
- Develops and maintains communication forum for best practice sharing across regional client base.
- Assists in development/writing of campaign brief and working with agency to develop tactical executions.
- Assists with project management of Direct Marketing campaigns and contributes to improvements in project management methodologies and processes.
- Prepares reports and analyses in order to make recommendations to the DRMM or Marketing Manager for decision making purposes.
- Works independently to ensure information is being communicated to cross functional partners and outside vendors/agencies in order to meet campaign deadlines.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in project management of Direct Response marketing projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration marketing, communications or advertising.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience working in fast paced, deadline driven environments.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proven self-starter with strong ability to meet deadlines.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to manipulate data in order to make business recommendations.
- Direct marketing experience in multiple channels (i.e. paid search, direct mail, email, banners, shared mail, radio, television, print ads).
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience working with budgets and managing campaign expenses.
- Experience analyzing campaign data and making recommendations to leadership.
- Direct marketing agency or equivalent fast paced, deadline oriented environment across multiple direct response marketing channels.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.