Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Director, Care Coordination for Medicaid and Vulnerable PopulationsLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 804569 Date posted: 06/06/2019
- Leads and directs the national implementation of care coordination and care management programs designed to address the needs of Medicaid and vulnerable members, improve the quality and services for their care and ensure the appropriate utilization of services available to them. Implements strategies and plans to meet organizational goals and objectives. Works closely with Regions to design, implementation, and evaluate care coordination programs. Supports the VP of Care Coordination on execution of strategies.
- Partners and collaborations with PMG, KFHP, KFH, key regional and program office leaders and stakeholders, and community and government agencies on efforts towards implementing care coordination and care management programs provided to Medicaid and vulnerable members and patients. Identifies and works with stakeholders to execute strategy nationally through effective partnerships with regions.
- Leads visible and complex projects focusing on performance improvement and transformation aimed at improving the care coordination and care management provided to Medicaid and vulnerable populations. Supports the development, implementation, and evaluation of effective pilots, programs and practices derived from market leading and evidence-based research and performance outcomes.
- Ensures standardization and optimization of workflows of models that are being spread and scaled. Provides operational oversight for care coordination and care management efforts throughout regions. Develops playbooks for care coordination/care management models that are ready for spread and scale; Works closely with clinical and operational leaders across the continuum. Organizes and facilitates meetings with key stakeholders involved in the execution of care coordination/case management programs.
- Serves as a national subject matter expert around care coordination and care management for vulnerable populations. Continuously evaluates market leading and evidence-based research focused on care coordination and care management programs.
- Works on design, implementation and evaluation of IT solutions to support care coordination and care mgmt. efforts. Facilitates and oversees standardized and optimized deployment of an administrative case management tracking system (ACMTS) across the KP regions.
- Master's degree in business administration, economics, healthcare administration, public health, health policy and management, or related field required.
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in one of the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, or Washington.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.