Passion + Vision + Integrity = Excellence
Ensure consistency and the highest ethical standards across our entire organization. Our quality assurance team drives ongoing improvement by fostering an environment of support, providing technical and specialized consultative services, and inspiring ongoing excellence.
Director Care Experience and Service QualityLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 866722 Date posted: 02/12/2020
- Supports Director/Vice President in the management of Service Quality and performs designated duties in her/his absence.
- Develops and carries out the strategic direction and plan for Service Quality.
- Leads/oversees highly visible and complex projects to improve performance related to Service Improvement.
- Interfaces with Regional Leadership to produce timely and valuable results.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for systematic processes to resolve service quality gaps within and across Regions.
- Collaborates with leaders throughout the organization to provide guidance and support in pursuit of the achievement of organizational goals related to patient centered care that includes excellence in service quality.
- Develops and manages KP program wide expert panels to help identify improvement opportunities and corresponding actions in service.
- Serves as a functional expert for Service Quality.
- Leads and oversees performance improvement projects that are interdisciplinary in nature and involve multiple departments and regions.
- Directs and leads a broad array of qualitative and quantitative data, analyzing that data, interpreting the analysis and developing action plans accordingly.
- Uses information and recommendations from various efforts to target specific performance improvement areas.
- Using experts throughout the KP organization investigates and disseminates best practices in performance.
- Produces or oversees development of written educational materials for service/patient centered care.
- Makes formal presentations to senior level audiences.
- Represents KP at conferences and with professional organizations.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Requires advanced knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and working knowledge of multiple related functions.
- Advanced knowledge and broad expertise of policies, practices, and systems.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree highly preferred, OR six (6) years of experience in a directly related field.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About QA, Ur & Case Management Careers
Careers In QA, Ur & Case Management
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the same exemplary care no matter who you are, where you are, or what your needs. But how are those standards defined, measured, and assessed? That's where our quality assurance team comes in. Implementing the action plans and initiatives that will drive successful practices, you'll work across the organization to foster the necessary education, communication, and innovation that will enable us to operate as one KP — with our mission and goals in complete alignment.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
January 11, 2020
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Interesting and challenging projects, excellent benefits, awesome co-workers, and ability to work from homeFull Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.