Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Executive Assistant ILocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 802000 Date posted: 06/12/2019
- Provides more complex administrative support and project coordination for executives and senior management to include the following: Answers phones and email, and directs inquiries to appropriate parties based on functional/operational knowledge; may respond to routine to moderately complex inquiries directly.
- Manages multiple calendars to include arranging complex special events requiring solid understanding of event requirements and coordination of dependencies.
- Drafts more complex and detailed correspondence for executives using KP knowledge and advanced business acumen; independently updates department documents as needed. Uses basic to advanced knowledge of two or more Microsoft Office/PC applications, depending upon department or business needs.
- Assists with complex custom reports and cross-functional initiatives that require project coordination (e.g., data collection and validation, project reporting, etc.
- Monitors & resolves administrative budget issues to include billing and payment authorization for planned and unplanned expenses and special events; handles recharges across business units, tracks and accounts for executive travel/business expenses.
- Interacts regularly with KP employees at all levels across multiple organizations, as well as external representatives as a liaison, to gather, exchange, and compare/contrast pertinent operational information for others' use.
- Coordinates administrative workflow of the department; recommends new processes as needed. Directs and delegates to other administrative assistants on work processes and best practices.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.