Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Executive Consultant I, National StrategyLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 790653 Date posted: 04/30/2019
- Provides consultation and analysis regarding performance and strategic opportunities.
- Identifies the most effective means of solving the issues.
- Facilitates committees and task forces.
- May lead projects or oversee regional programs.
- Delivers high quality results on time.
- Prepares communications scripts and presentations for the executive as well as papers and public statements.
- Develops and administers the office budget.
- Administers human resources initiatives, including compensation, executive search, succession planning, and management continuity.
- Works with HR Consultants to facilitate resolution of any problems.
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in consulting, operations or project management.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Superior communication, consulting, facilitation, negotiation, conflict management, problem resolution, change management skills and consensus building skills.
- Superior leadership and project management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum seven (7) years in consulting operations or project management experience preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in consulting, operations or project management in a health care setting preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of management preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.