Empowering People to Improve Health
At Kaiser Permanente, our organization is all about people — as individuals and as a team. We may be 200,000+ employees and physicians strong, but we act as one when it comes to empowering our members, colleagues, and communities to achieve their goals.
HR Labor Relations Master's InternshipLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 762159 Date posted: 02/11/2019
- This position contributes to a full range of project components.
- Assigned to at least one project and expected to produce results and report out as a member of a project team.
- Organizes assigned project tasks, identifies and structures information collection activities, and sets time lines for completion of required tasks as directed.
- Develops tools to identify and to document best practices.
- Prepares various excel, word or PowerPoint reports, and works w/ access database software (or similar tool) to develop data extracts and management information reports.
- May be asked to produce graphic information using excel or PowerPoint or similar software.
- Contributes to development of management information and analysis conducted, provides recommendations and assists w/ preparation of formal presentations to communicate results to various management levels.
- Identifies alternative solutions to project issues.
- Contributes to development project plans to ensure timely deliverables and successful completion of project and demonstrates an understanding of various business intersections.
- Assists w/ identification and development of training information.
- Enrolled in or recent graduate of a MBA or other Master's level program with an accredited college or university.
License, Certification, Registration
- Solid analytical skills, problem solving, project management and critical thinking.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize at a working level Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/ Management Partnership environment.
Student pursuing Master's degree in Human Resources, Healthcare Administration, or Business.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Human Resources Careers
Human Resources Careers
The work you do building engaged teams, promoting an environment of respect, and developing recruitment and retention strategies helps our employees realize their potential while strengthening the organization as a whole. Whether you specialize in recruiting, benefits and compensation, human resources information systems (HRIS), or training and development, you help identify, recruit, hire, and develop the talent that will define our future.
Discover the KP Difference
Visionary. Rewarding. Essential. These words describe the powerful work we do. Looking for more reasons to join our proud team? We've got ten compelling reasons right here!
Communication is vital to what we do every day. We value those who enhance our team with essential bilingual skills — allowing us to provide quality, inclusive care to everyone in our communities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.