Innovation Engagement LeadLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 792331 Date posted: 05/01/2019
- Integrated Planning & Evaluation: Provides complex integrated systems planning & recommends alternative technologies that will enhance current or anticipated info systems that support overall corporate & business goals.
- Ensures the review & design concepts for new systems & develops & Docs the technical design for the integration & implementation of the software.
- Oversees the development of plans for integration of new systems architecture into current infrastructure.
- Provides complex logical/physical input to Operations areas to enable integration of new systems into current infrastructure.
- Provides technical direction & support for complex, cross-functional configuration projects.
- Supply & Demand Mgmt: Coordinates & influences supply & demand activities. May make or suggest staff assignments based on supply & demand info.
- Business Cases: Directs the development of comprehensive & strategic business cases w/cost/benefit dimensions of proposed projects & programs that are used at Mgmt & executive levels for funding & scope decisions.
- Business Process Analysis: Ensures the appropriate business process assessment & analysis is completed to identify business process gaps & impacts as they pertain directly to projects & programs.
- Business Requirements: Responsible & accountable for all SD&C CDP deliverables w/in the CDP Concept & Definition phases. Accountable for the content, quality, timeless, & correctness of the work products.
- Highly experienced at negotiating & collaborating w/key project leaders to identify subject matter experts & resources necessary to complete the process of info discovery & understanding of the business needs.
- Strongly influence the business by demonstrating a clear understanding of the business needs & the technologies that can be used to appropriately accommodate their requirements.
- Brings structure to the process of requirements gathering.
- Uses standard techniques & tools to gather business & technical requirements in an organized & repeatable process.
- Functional&App Release Requirements: Provides direction & guidance to those assigned to defining functional requirements. Responsible for the content & quality of the functional requirements.
- Ensures traceability is maintained to the higher level requirement for each functional requirement.
- Orchestrates the activities necessary to drive the process deep enough to uncover the appropriate set of functional requirements.
- Directs & ensures planning & coordination of app release requirements.
- Development of Solution Recommendations/Alternatives: Consults & directs identification of alternative uses of technologies that will enhance current or anticipated info systems & that support overall corporate & business goals that are appropriately aligned w/the enterprise architecture.
- Consults & directs Identification of necessary changes to current business process.
- Keeps abreast of leading & emerging software products & technologies as well as industry standards to could support KP/healthcare business.
- Leverages existing skills & knowledge to research new technologies & methodologies.
- This job description is not all encompassing.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of related experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 9, 2019
"Repeatedly voted Best Place to Work"
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Great company paid benefits, learning opportunities, diverse company base, flexible telecommute policy Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.