Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Intermediate Project Manager - NFS Supplier DiversityLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 809982 Date posted: 07/09/2019
- Develops and manages Supplier Diversity reporting for both internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to include; Tier 1, Tier 2, spend analysis, and monthly report development for national and regional stakeholders.
- Manages supplier engagement functions to include supplier; identification, registration, prequalification activation, and inquires.
- Manage and execute supplier diversity compliance management to achieve national goals and objectives.
- Execute event management strategy to assure measurable and successful outcomes of supplier diversity outreach events, and programs.
- Supports the development and execution of supplier diversity education and awareness programs to assure successful supplier outcomes.
- Provide program management and administrative support.
- Accountable for the success criteria, development, publication and updating of project deliverables.
- With support, develops and executes user adoption, communication, implementation and training plans.
- Assists in the coordination of collection and validation of business requirements and their success criteria with business partners.
- Responsible for program-wide data analysis and diversity performance reporting for senior, and executive level stakeholders.
- Identifies and manages project/program metrics.
- Manages life cycle and project close-out activities.
- Support external partnerships.
- Contributes to the business plan.
- Develops effective project plans.
- Minimum one (1) year of exposure to project management or member of project management team.
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Understands all project life cycle phases and applies knowledge in the delivery of at least one (1) phase of the project delivery life cycle.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- 25% Travel. Willingness to travel in support of supplier diversity program management and execution.
-Minimum three (3) years of experience executing supplier diversity internal and external strategy.
- Minimum two (2) years of exposure to project management or member of project management team.
- Demonstrated understanding of supplier diversity best practices and strategy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing, contract compliance, and supplier management best practices.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.