Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Masters Intern, Project Management-National Sales ServicesLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 868839 Date posted: 02/18/2020
Kaiser sells 95% of it's health insurance through channel partners such as insurance brokers. Channel Operations supports ongoing and project needs to improve the customer experience of our channel partners / brokers, as well as improve overall sales effectiveness and efficiency within our brokers channel.
Channel Operations has a need to execute on -ad-hoc- operational tasks to better support the Channel Development team. We are looking for a hands-on intern who will provide their unique experience and perspective to the organization. Intern will drive project scope, develop deliverables; manage project and monitor performance from conception to closeout. The selected Intern will work on projects that may involve: the redesign/update of the General Agencies (GA) website and create a procedural document OR integrate GA capabilities into existing project work. They may develop and operationalize a mechanism to track our channel partners' engagement with KP and the activity of the Sales Executives who engage with these partners, help create a standard report definition mockup with including look & feel, establish QA process to reduce errors, analyze the steps involved to enable visibility to recency date/timestamps of report data components and provide General Agency and Broker event support.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analysis skills, ideally by drawing out business process flows which include how different teams interact with each other and technology.
- Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program focused on Business Administration/Business MIS
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
- Bachelor's degree required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
Enrolled/matriculated in an MBA or MHA program, PMP, Web design experience.
- Intern will drive project scope, develop deliverables; manage project and monitor performance from conception to closeout.
- GENERAL AGENCIES (GA): Redesign/update GA website and create a procedural document OR integrate GA capabilities into existing project work. Develop and operationalize a mechanism to track our channel partners' engagement with KP and the activity of the Sales Execs who engage with these partners.
- LEGAL REVIEW: Repurpose type field in SalesConnect for Association Health Plan groups.
- CALCHOICE (CC): Incorporate CC group data in SalesConnect. Research KPs system capabilities to determine feasibility and best approach.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
January 11, 2020
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Interesting and challenging projects, excellent benefits, awesome co-workers, and ability to work from homeFull Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.