IT Consultant I UXDLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 807177 Date posted: 07/05/2019
- developing strategies for new digital technology platforms
- piloting virtual care and analytics technologies at medical centers or in member homes
- leading design sessions with clinical, hospital, and health plan experts to prioritize business needs or collect feedback related to new technologies
- creating business cases to scope and scale up new programs
- negotiating contracts with external vendors
Looking for someone with a passion for healthcare, knowledge of technology (cloud, deep learning, natural language processing, APIs, architecture, etc.), and a collaborative, strategic, user-centered approach.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 9, 2019
"Repeatedly voted Best Place to Work"
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Great company paid benefits, learning opportunities, diverse company base, flexible telecommute policy Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.