Support the Bottom Line — and the Big Picture
Create the financial strategies that affect our patients, medical centers, and future. On this team, you'll provide the strategy recommendations that drive operational and process improvement, as well as face challenging opportunities to influence the future of health care.
IT Senior AuditorLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 820177 Date posted: 09/04/2019
As an IT Senior Auditor at Kaiser Permanente, you will be responsible for performing IT audits, integrated audits, reviews and special projects as assigned.
- Contribute to the audit planning process; assist in the development of audit objectives and detailed test procedures that effectively address key controls and risks.
- Plan and perform reviews of IT general and application controls. This includes supporting integrated audits and system implementation reviews.
- Provide IT technical audit services and consulting relative to IT internal control practices for PC-Client, web and legacy applications in distributed network and multi-platform environments (e.g. mainframe and server-based operating systems, database management, and data and telecommunications network technologies).
- Develop work papers that address the objectives of the audit program and support the conclusions reached during testing. Adhere to the IIA Standards and IAS guidelines for work-paper documentation.
- Assess business systems/processes to identify key control points and risks. Document using narrative and/or flowcharting techniques.
- Draft audit conclusions, discuss potential issues with clients, and prepare and deliver other summary communication documents as required.
- With supervision, successfully execute all phases of the audit process for moderately complex projects.
- Contribute to the development of the assigned practice area by participating in risk assessment activities.
- Creation of audit tools, establishing client relationships, and identifying and sharing relevant information.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Accounting, Finance, & Actuarial Careers
Members of our accounting team support corporate projects and lend insight to areas such as financial reporting, tax planning and preparation, and audit management. This team also includes our audit professionals, who partner with financial and operational groups across the organization to analyze budgets and streamline procedures.
Supporting critical business functions such as financial services, national Medicare finance, strategic planning, auditing, and corporate finance, our finance professionals develop the strategies that enable us to meet our financial goals.
Applying probability and statistics to the practical problems of insurance, our actuarial team performs a variety of duties, including calculating the cost of premiums and policy values, preparing statistical studies, and forecasting financial results.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.