Large Group, Director of Brokerage Firms, CA New Sales
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Leads the team to execute established strategy.
- Provides direction and hold staff accountable for book of business membership and margin targets.
- Identifies resources needed for the team to achieve organizational performance goals.
- Uses consistent enterprise-wide practices to hire the right people and provide consistent orientation.
- Develops individual career paths and leadership opportunities for staff.
- Evaluates and provide substantial performance review input on all staff in the office.
- Effectively leverages KPs coaching framework to support team development and sales excellence.
- Leads the ongoing effort to educate, inform and influence operations leadership about the marketplace. Identify and develop target prospects.
- Provides overall direction and coordination of support resources for all Sales housed and working in their geographic area/line of business responsibility and in concert with all regions where appropriate.
- Examines policy issues and strategic planning with a long-term as well as short term perspective.
- Work closely with/drive cross-functional teams/initiatives across organization supporting unique business segment strategic needs to insure business needs addressed and operational efficiency/effectiveness.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key local influencers, consultants, brokers, decision makers, and community groups that will further the local presence strategy for KP.
- Manage success of new, complex distribution channels including Brokers, Navigators, Assistors as well as Direct Sales channels to achieve membership, margin and market-share targets.
- Provides input, with regional and MSBD leaders, in the assessment, development and execution of business and market segment plans, including forecast and target setting activities.
- Anticipates key business, marketplace and competitor dynamics and develop/implement strategies that ensure growth and mitigate adverse risks.
- Collaborates with Business Line Leaders across the Enterprise to measure and lower acquisition costs through the implementation of best practices and shared services.
- Ensures a high level of service is provided to new group customers and their consultants and brokers during the enrollment process to ensure smooth transitions to the account management team.
- Supports the optimization and collaboration in the development and execution of all strategic and tactical plans to achieve growth potential and optimal business partnership in each account.
- Develops and implements comprehensive sales plan to meet the overall business objectives for membership, revenue and margin.
- Accountable for ensuring budget for department/team stays allocated budget/costs targets.
- Assists in the development, population, and maintenance of program and/or region-wide relevant data and information, including competitive data, financials, and ad hoc reporting.
- Ensure and provide required documentation that account management activities and staff are operating as 100% compliant per state and internal regulatory guidelines.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in field sales, marketing, business development, and/or managing business to business relationships of which five (5) years must have been spent in a direct management capacity.
- Minimum six (6) years of the above experience in the healthcare or insurance industry or sales related industry.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, finance, business administration OR four (4) years experience in field sales, marketing, business development, and/or managing business to business relationships.
- Accident and Health Insurance License (in location where applicable) within 3 months of hire
- MHA, MPH, or MBA.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.