Lead Consultant - Medi-Cal Implementation - Mental Health (Non-IT)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• Serves as the content expert of the responsible technical area and provides technical assistance and advice.
• Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of programs related to the expertise area.
• Expected to lead precedent-setting projects, never done before in the department, facility, CA Division, service area or region.
• May lead a group of consultants, analysts, or programmers focused on the delivery of related service/products.
• Acts as a liaison w/ applicable government agencies, regulatory agencies, other organizations and the media.
• Provides leadership and direction in accordance w/ the overall strategic direction of the department, facility, CA Division, service area or region.
• Ensures that reports and information are accurate, timely, and consistent, and that they satisfy the clients' needs.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in one of the technical areas required.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or other related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals through influence and collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the operations of KP, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.