Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Assists in the development and implementation of training programs for a specific area or a functional unit. Conducts training for a variety of audiences including leadership and front line staff. Evaluates training effectiveness and provides feedback to management and leadership.
- Delivers training for a cross-functional and continuous learning environment. Assists in measuring the accuracy, comprehension and effectiveness of training sessions. Supports strategic direction of training programs to ensure alignment with organizational plans.
- Provides train-the-trainer programs. Participates in the development and implementation of training programs. Manages multiple concurrent tasks and updates leadership about areas that need attention.
- Establishes effective working relationships with peers- both internal and external to Kaiser Permanente. In collaboration with management, ensures efficient and effective staff development through delivery of consistent and appropriate training and communication techniques. Meets timeframes for performance while balancing the need to produce high quality work.
- May partner with more senior staff to assess training needs and/or provide proficiency training to address issues.
- Partners in the development of quality assurance programs and ensures that information provided to department or functional unit staff members is accurate, consistent and delivered within prescribed protocols.
- Participates in the ongoing process of collecting training feedback, monitoring and assessment of training needs to identify procedural/protocol needs and provide refresher training. Participates in implementing strategies to track and communicate training status updates.
- Participates in departmental meetings, training and unit self-audits, as requested. Participates in the development of written materials for peer groups and high-level audiences, including formal presentations.
- May support the staging and maintenance of training environments.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience delivering training programs.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, health care administration, public health administration, or other related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience in instructional design and delivery
- Experience in training needs analysis
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation/training skills
- Working knowledge of adult learning techniques and concepts
- Proficient in conflict resolution, group interaction and team building
- Ability to use sound judgment and to handle potentially charged issues independently but with the knowledge and ability to escalate and ask for help when needed
- Ensures regulatory compliance with work product
- Demonstrated ability to interact well with a diverse stakeholder group
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Strong computer skills (ie: MS Office-Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Will require travel within the Northern California Region.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.