Manager, Business Analytics KP Insight OaklandLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Kaiser Permanente Building 500 NE Multnomah St., 500 NE Multnomah St., Portland,Oregon, 97232 Job Number: 792967 Date posted: 05/11/2019
Responsible for the management of business analytics. This manager will manage regulatory reporting, the Milliman benchmarking work and will support any analytic requests.
This position supports regulatory reporting for California and regions outside of CA and Health plan Analytics for KP insights.
- Leading the organization: Establishes departmental strategy and tactics, and contributes to operational area's strategy formulation and execution.
- Exhibits and gains commitment to changes required and acts as change executor.
- Encourages employee development by providing growth/learning opportunities.
- Coordinates planning activities with team members to accomplish goals allocate resources and track results.
- Managing Business Processes: Measures and monitors the execution of department and processes. Initiates and evaluates required business process improvements in order to achieve business results and appropriate solutions for customers.
- Managing Finances and/or Projects: Manages financial aspects of the department; accountable for direct budget.
- Managing HR People Processes: Manages HR/People processes for the department including performance management, resource management, compensation planning and administration, objective setting/alignment, employee development/coaching and training. Responsible for management of day to day operations of a department or area.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible management experience in following areas: planning, budget/financial management, staffing.
- Minimum five (5) years of IT or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Advanced knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and working knowledge of other IT functions.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 9, 2019
"Repeatedly voted Best Place to Work"
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Great company paid benefits, learning opportunities, diverse company base, flexible telecommute policy Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.