Empowering People to Improve Health
At Kaiser Permanente, our organization is all about people — as individuals and as a team. We may be 200,000+ employees and physicians strong, but we act as one when it comes to empowering our members, colleagues, and communities to achieve their goals.
Manager Physician Recruiting TPMGLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 711289 Date posted: 07/12/2018
Manages physician recruitment and job placement activities of TPMG by the development and implementation of recruiting and marketing strategies to attract physician candidates to the Medical Group. Responsible for the design, implementation and management of recruitment, personnel and systems designed to demonstrate outcomes aligned with business objectives.
- Develops and implements programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, testing, selection, and job placement.
- Plans and directs activities of staff in carrying out such functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, administering tests, checking references and background, and evaluating applicant qualifications.
- Develops and maintains internal job posting program.
- Develops and maintains contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Determines Internet on-line recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates.
- Develops and manages on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including job fairs, trade shows, and media presence.
- Manages automated resume and applicant tracking systems.
- Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Prepares and analyzes statistical reports and other data to monitor applicant flow, selection for compliance with legal regulations and with organization goals and policies.
- Consults with management to prepare staffing budgets, projections, and employment policies, procedures, and practices.
- Develops and maintains relationships to insure that clients recruiting needs are met. Provide additional recruiting support and analysis as assigned.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accountable for providing sufficient physician staffing to meet the Medical Group's and membership needs.
- Responsible for an annual budget in excess of $2.5 million dollars.
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES : Exempt (10 Recruiters; 1 Senior Systems Analyst; 1 Human Resources Generalist; 1 Marketing Consultant; 1 Supervisor Support Services; Non-Exempt; 7 Recruiting Assistants; and 2 Admins.;)
- Minimum ten (10) years of recruiting experience including five (5) years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in health care or personnel/recruitment management OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Management, consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience in a health delivery organization preferred.
- Master's degree in health administration, business administration, health planning or equivalent preferred.
About Human Resources Careers
Human Resources Careers
The work you do building engaged teams, promoting an environment of respect, and developing recruitment and retention strategies helps our employees realize their potential while strengthening the organization as a whole. Whether you specialize in recruiting, benefits and compensation, human resources information systems (HRIS), or training and development, you help identify, recruit, hire, and develop the talent that will define our future.
Discover the KP Difference
Visionary. Rewarding. Essential. These words describe the powerful work we do. Looking for more reasons to join our proud team? We've got ten compelling reasons right here!
Communication is vital to what we do every day. We value those who enhance our team with essential bilingual skills — allowing us to provide quality, inclusive care to everyone in our communities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.