Market Research Bachelor's Intern
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This role is scheduled to be 100% remote. While remote, finalists MUST reside in one of the following states to be eligible for employment with Kaiser Permanente: CA, OR, WA, HI, CO, GA, MD, VA, CT, DC, or IL.
Provides insights related to the member experience and consumer needs through a combination of regular tracking and ad hoc market research studies, as well as consulting and tying results to other voice of customer data throughout the organization. We collaborate with a wide range of national and regional teams to provide consumer insights specific to the segment(s) of interest.
Internship project would be supporting market research projects across line of business including commercial, Medicare and KPIF members. Projects include survey creation, data analysis, synthesis of consumer research insights and reporting.
Computer Science; Math/Statistics; Marketing; Public Health; Healthcare Administration; Data Science
Skillset needed is major in social science or statistics including statistics and/or data science or data visualization classes. Ability to work with dataset using statistical packages like SAS or SPSS.
Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. Our interns have worked on everything from analyzing financial software and developing new marketing strategies, to designing mobile apps and helping clinicians improve care delivery. We want you to get the most out of your time here and will give you projects that challenge you to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply.
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree or have graduated from an accredited university within the last year.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest