Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
National Market Research Project CoordinatorLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 865605 Date posted: 02/28/2020
- Manages simple individual projects including a sub-project within a program.
- Supports the development of efficient, cost-effective solutions.
- Contributes to the accuracy of components in the business case.
- With support, negotiates agreement on project schedule and budgets.
- Understands and applies appropriate methods or recognized equivalents in completing assignments.
- Supports the primary interface between the customer and the project team for a given project(s) in the management of the successful delivery of a solution.
- Applies approved project management methods and business methods to projects.
- Contributes to the business plan.
- Develops the project plan.
- Accountable for the success criteria, development, publication and updating of project deliverables.
- With support, develops and executes user adoption, communication, implementation and training plans.
- Manages the tracking of interdependencies (start to finish relationships) within the project.
- Identifies needed resources.
- Establishes the project environment.
- Assists in the coordination of collection and validation of business requirements and their success criteria with business partners.
- Identifies project metrics.
- Delivers a project based on its function, e.g., development, infrastructure etc.
- Uses appropriate lifecycle to develop solutions.
- Works on assignments of moderate scope.
- Works within accepted guidelines.
- Requires moderate planning and scheduling.
- With guidance oversees transition to operational production status.
- Manages project close-out activities.
- May conduct post-implementation review.
- Recognizes and communicates project and team successes.
- Minimum one (1) year of exposure to project management or member of project management team.
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Understands all project life cycle phases and applies knowledge in the delivery of at least one (1) phase of the project delivery life cycle.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Exceptional attention to details is essential.
Familiarity with Project Management online tools (e.g., Wrike, Trello)
Knowledgeable about qualitative and quantitative research methods
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Easily grasps new concepts/quick learner
Comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
January 11, 2020
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Interesting and challenging projects, excellent benefits, awesome co-workers, and ability to work from homeFull Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.