Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Operations Specialist ILocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 777098 Date posted: 04/01/2019
- Under general supervision, creates narrative and quantitative reports in response to routine and custom reporting requests to meet informational requirements of KP management and/or external agencies and organizations for critical financial, departmental or operational analyses.
- Assists with identifying requirements for end-user systems applications, developing specifications of data, maintains specialized databases/tables and oversees processes and access to safeguard data integrity.
- Tracks and analyzes monthly national financial reports; consolidates and analyzes for trends.
- Participates in various special projects.
- Interacts with KP executives and employees across multiple organizations, as well as external representatives, serving as a liaison for the department/function to discuss complex administrative matters, business processes, and project activities to facilitate department goal attainment.
- Coordinates project work schedules to meet client expectations and raises conflicting deadlines to management's attention.
- Provides complex administrative and project support to the department heads and senior management using intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project and/or PowerPoint).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years of administrative and operational support within a specific functional level with increasing scope and discretion.
- Minimum two (2) years of functional analytical experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to apply and use thorough knowledge of KP's policies, practices, business processes, techniques, work standards and systems.
- Uses acquired knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel to compile and create moderately complex spreadsheets and reports.
- Uses intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, MS Project, and or/PowerPoint) to create moderately complex presentation materials with graphs, illustrations, etc.; proofreads content for accuracy and KP established formatting.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.