Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Operations Specialist IILocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 800710 Date posted: 06/07/2019
- Identifies requirements for end-user systems applications, and designs and implements systems and processes to allow access to data and to safeguard data integrity.
- Develops content for intranet site and coordinates with communication specialist.
- Ensures activities meet expectations, utilizing project management techniques and tools to independently resolve scheduling issues and advises management of resolutions.
- Creates monthly project financial reports in response to business needs; consolidates and analyzes results to provide variance analyses and performance metrics.
- Participates in various complex special projects and provides analytical back-up support.
- Interfaces with KP employees across multiple organizations and external parties as a liaison for the department/function.
- Provides complex administrative and project support to management using advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, and/or PowerPoint).
- Minimum seven (7) years of administrative and operational support within a specific functional level with increasing scope and discretion.
- Minimum three (3) years of functional analytical experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to acquire and use In-depth knowledge of KP's policies, practices, business principles, theories, concepts, and systems.
- Applies advanced business theories/concepts to accomplish significant department projects and/or initiatives.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment; relies on experience, knowledge, skills and abilities to make sound decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel to create more complex spreadsheets and reports.
- Uses intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Project and/or PowerPoint to create more complex presentation materials with graphs, illustrations, etc., reviews content for accuracy and KP established formatting.
- Uses superior quantitative and analytical skills to create concise reports.
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and project management skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.