Operations Specialist II
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Identifies requirements for end-user systems applications, and designs and implements systems and processes to allow access to data and to safeguard data integrity.
- Develops content for intranet site and coordinates with communication specialist.
- Ensures activities meet expectations, utilizing project management techniques and tools to independently resolve scheduling issues and advises management of resolutions.
- Creates monthly project financial reports in response to business needs; consolidates and analyzes results to provide variance analyses and performance metrics.
- Participates in various complex special projects and provides analytical back-up support.
- Interfaces with KP employees across multiple organizations and external parties as a liaison for the department/function.
- Provides complex administrative and project support to management using advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, and/or PowerPoint).
- Minimum seven (7) years of administrative and operational support within a specific functional level with increasing scope and discretion.
- Minimum three (3) years of functional analytical experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to acquire and use In-depth knowledge of KP's policies, practices, business principles, theories, concepts, and systems.
- Applies advanced business theories/concepts to accomplish significant department projects and/or initiatives.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment; relies on experience, knowledge, skills and abilities to make sound decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel to create more complex spreadsheets and reports.
- Uses intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Project and/or PowerPoint to create more complex presentation materials with graphs, illustrations, etc., reviews content for accuracy and KP established formatting.
- Uses superior quantitative and analytical skills to create concise reports.
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and project management skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.