Administration, Clerical & Support
Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Operations Specialist IILocation: Oakland, CA Job Number: 965079 Date posted: 06/23/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Identifies requirements for end-user systems applications, and designs and implements systems and processes to allow access to data and to safeguard data integrity.
- Develops content for intranet site and coordinates with communication specialist.
- Ensures activities meet expectations, utilizing project management techniques and tools to independently resolve scheduling issues and advises management of resolutions.
- Creates monthly project financial reports in response to business needs; consolidates and analyzes results to provide variance analyses and performance metrics.
- Participates in various complex special projects and provides analytical back-up support.
- Interfaces with KP employees across multiple organizations and external parties as a liaison for the department/function.
- Provides complex administrative and project support to management using advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, and/or PowerPoint).
• Minimum seven (7) years of administrative and operational support within a specific functional level with increasing scope and discretion.
• Minimum three (3) years of functional analytical experience.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Ability to acquire and use In-depth knowledge of KP's policies, practices, business principles, theories, concepts, and systems.
• Applies advanced business theories/concepts to accomplish significant department projects and/or initiatives.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment; relies on experience, knowledge, skills and abilities to make sound decisions.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel to create more complex spreadsheets and reports.
• Uses intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Project and/or PowerPoint to create more complex presentation materials with graphs, illustrations, etc., reviews content for accuracy and KP established formatting.
• Uses superior quantitative and analytical skills to create concise reports.
• Strong negotiating, influencing, and project management skills.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.