Program Administrator - Clinical Education
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This position partners with the Director of Strategic Initiatives to provide oversight for Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs for TPMG physicians, including oversight of the CME application approval process and collection of required documentation for all CME activities. Responsible for participating in planning meetings, including meetings with physicians, internal and external faculty/speakers, and CME committee. Ensures that CME documentation meets accreditation standards and prepares for reaccreditation, audits, etc. Meeting and event planning experience preferred. May include some night and weekend work.
Responsible for the administration of a Region-wide program. Interprets guidelines, advises management and trains users in the required processes and procedures. Performs a variety of analysis ranging from semi-routine to complex, and defines and generates reports, graphs and spreadsheets to audit and ensure compliance with program policies and regulations. Maintains, enhances and operates complex databases and automated systems. Works independently with minimal supervision, working toward accomplishment of established goals. Stays current with new legislation and regulations that impact the program, and ensures that the K-P systems, procedures and policies are in line with any changes.
• Responsible for the administration of a Region-wide program.
• Serves as the primary resource throughout the Region for all activities related to this program.
• Interprets guidelines, advises management and trains users in the required processes and procedures.
• Performs a variety of analysis ranging from semi-routine to complex and develops reports, graphs and spreadsheets to audit and ensure compliance with program policies and regulations.
• Maintains, enhances and operates complex databases and automated systems.
• Works independently with minimal supervision, working toward accomplishment of established goals.
• Ensures adequate administrative support of the program.
• Through the review of established regulations, policies and procedures, interprets guidelines and explains procedures to management and/or members to ensure consistent application.
• Develops new and enhances existing procedures to improve accuracy and usability of forms and databases.
• Participates in development of new policies.
• Stays current with new legislation and regulations that impact the program, and ensures that the K-P systems, procedures and policies are in line with any changes.
• May coordinate the day-to-day operational tasks of departmental staff; ensures that the support of the program is organized, timely and efficient.
• Participates in the development of department budget, makes recommendations based on data collected toward payroll and non-payroll and other related budgetary requirements.
• Provides guidance and implements department processes in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Work is reviewed for completeness and soundness.
- Three (3) or more years of program or project management experience.
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience in coordinating large complex projects.
- Bachelor's degree required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Excellent customer service and oral and written communication skills required.
- Expertise with word processing, spreadsheet and database software required.
- Able to manage extensively detailed projects and analyze complex documents.
- Must be resourceful and perform in a professional manner.
- Able to work independently, exercise discretion and sound judgment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.