Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Project Manager Consultant/SpecialistLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 823813 Date posted: 10/09/2019
- Manages large complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity.
- Provides consulting for business partners for business case development
- Demonstrates understanding of and knowledge in methods and project management, and applies this in all stages of project.
- Applies the risk management process.
- Sustains strong ongoing relationships with client middle and senior management during projects.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and provides continuous feedback for improvement of approved project management methods and business methods to projects.
- Determines the impact of current/existing technologies on the project.
- Works on significant and unique assignments of diverse and complex scope.
- Addresses opportunities for process improvements and influencing change.
- Requires more complex planning and direction setting with diverse and multiple stakeholders.
- Minimum seven (7) years of project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrates knowledge, experience and use of change management process and impact on business.
- Manages all phases of the project delivery life cycle and consults for other projects.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.