Regional Program Mgr - Abuse Prevention and Social Determinants
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Abuse Prevention and Social Determinants - Managerial Consultant is responsible for ensuring our trauma, child abuse and family violence prevention physician and staff champions have the information they need to keep our patients safe, as well as supporting regional initiatives and projects for the regional Social Determinants of Health and Adverse Child Hood Experiences work.
This may include along with other work:
- Partnering with multiple stakeholders to develop education plans/ meetings for regional programs
- Managing complex projects to drive forward outcomes i.e. child abuse witness to domestic violence workgroups (AFM, MH and Pedi physicians), managing regional mandated reporting processes, tracking mechanisms and workgroups.
- Supporting child abuse social worker meetings/ projects, workgroups and workflow development
- Facilitating, community partnership meetings, workflows, and resources for integration into regional programs
• Defines and frames complex multi-dimensional strategic management issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
• Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
• Coordinates team/project activities and schedules.
• Researches key business issues and directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Synthesizes analysis and identifies key findings.
• Assists in the determination of goals and priorities with team, clients, or project management sponsors.
• Establishes team membership and project participant.
• Develops proposals for clients outlining proposed project structure, approach, and work plan.
• Provides staff leadership to multi-disciplinary project teams, as well as manages work of outside consultants when used.
• Formulates specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
• Communicates results/recommendations to project sponsors.
• Develops creative alternative solutions.
• Recommends action steps to team and client.
• Plans and facilitates meetings.
• Makes formal presentations to various senior level audiences.
• Transfers project team knowledge/tools to client.
• Participates in the development and management of the department, including coaching, recruiting, conducting performance reviews for analysts, and other departmental activities.
- Minimum four (4) years of related analytical and/or consulting experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or other related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Specific expertise required as specified.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of data systems.
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum four (4) years of related analytical and/or consulting experience in health care preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.