Senior Business Process Analyst, Vendor Risk
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Responsible for a range of process improvement and process management activities. Activities include planning, performing, and implementing process improvement initiatives, in addition to ownership of operational processes. These initiatives may represent one portion of a larger project or may represent a standalone initiative or function within a work group or department. Process management functions may include data gathering and analysis, best practice research, process mapping, developing, and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards. Activities are undertaken and executed in support of organizational goals and are accountable for providing business process solutions to meet internal and external customer expectations. Partners with management, project champions, and process owners to execute the project and deliver results.
- Data Analysis: Identifies data source, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes identified for process improvement initiatives. May recommend data requirements.
- Research: May research and summarize best practice standards relevant to process management. Makes recommendations on appropriate solutions based on research.
- Process Architecture: Designs processes using defined methods. Ensures process mapping is complete; provides feedback and guidance to analysts/consultants. Interview stakeholders and process owners to define processes.
- Process Recommendations: Prepares process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses for less complex processes or for portions of larger or inter-related processes.
- Performance Management & Control: Develops performance metrics to establish process success. Review data post- implementation to measure outcomes and impacts. May develop recommendations to minimize impacts.
- Change Management: Participates in change management activities associated with process improvement. Engages leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for changes. Partners with management, project champions, and process owners to align process improvement initiatives with business objectives.
- Minimum two (2) years of process improvement, consulting, or related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum five (5) years of process improvement, consulting, or related business experience preferred.
- Health care or insurance experience preferred