Senior Consultant I Call Center Market Strategy AnalysisLocation: Oakland, CA Job Number: 935556 Date posted: 03/02/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Active participation in a range of market strategy projects essential to KP's membership and margin goals. Market Strategy & Analysis Consultants provide analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills that enable project teams to: 1) isolate business issues; 2) design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc); 3) bring technical/content expertise (competitive intelligence, utilization, financial analysis, deep data analysis & programming); 4) vet findings and make formal recommendations to senior levels of KP leadership; 5) create documents (strategic segment plans, utilization reports) that inform critical strategic issues.
- Leads 1-2 major market strategy teams concurrently.
- Proactively identifies key business line issues.
- Manages multiple complex market strategy/business line issues.
- Establishes accountabilities within business line strategy groups and facilitates decision making.
- Leads development of recommendations that determine course of further work and/or organizational change for marketing strategy.
- Serves as subject matter/technical expert to Analysts and Market Strategy & Analysis Consultants.
• Minimum five (5) years of related experience OR master's degree and minimum two (2) years of experience.
• Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
• Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
• Considered functional expert in field within KP.
• Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
• Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist
• Highly skilled in MS Excel, Access and other databases. Must know how to manipulate databases such as MS Excel and/or Access, as well as manipulating reports and generating reports.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
• Master's degree in business, public health or related preferred.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.