Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Senior Data Analyst, MarketingLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 736733 Date posted: 10/04/2018
The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. These positions function both as a consultant and as a high-level data analyst. The position works with clients to develop the right set of questions/hypotheses, using the appropriate tools/skills to derive the best information to address customer needs.
- Provides direction for assigned components of project work.
- Coordinates, team/project activities & schedules.
- With some feedback and mentoring, able to develop proposals for clients, project, structure, approach, & work plan.
- Given scope of work, minimal feedback/rework is necessary.
- Evaluates effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Researches key business issues, directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Proactively records workflows, deliverables, and standing operating procedures for projects.
- Developing specified QA procedures to ensure accuracy of project data, results and written reports & presentation materials.
- Minimum two (2) years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) additional years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Working knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree.
- Knowledge of health care industry preferred.
- Familiarity with Kaiser Permanente health care system preferred.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.