Senior Director Sponsored Research Admin
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in sponsored research administration.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in federal requirements for financial compliance in research
- Minimum of five (5) years of management/supervisory/leadership experience to include effectiveness in staff development, team building, conflict resolution and group interaction
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a matrix management environment.
- Bachelor's degree in public health, health services administration, business administration, finance, accounting or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and regulatory accounting and reporting regulations, GAAP, cost management techniques, financial analysis and budgets.
- Successful experience in achieving results in collaboration with people who are not within the same department or reporting structure with a complex organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of stakeholders to create a productive work environment.
- CPA and/or Certificate in Research Administration
- Master's degree in public health, health sciences, business administration, or related field.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest