Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Senior Manager, Brand and Advertising ResearchLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 802959 Date posted: 06/19/2019
Provides oversight and/or leads major projects that inform the growth and retention essential to KP's revenue, membership and margin goals. The Brand, Advertising & Marketing Communications Research team provides analytical/strategic-thinking, leadership skills, and primary research expertise that enable project teams to:
1) Develop and assess the effectiveness of advertising and promotional campaigns
2) Design and execute analytics for studying business issues (brand strength and positioning, marketing strategies, sponsorship events and campaigns, message testing)
3) bring technical/content expertise (qualitative and quantitative market research, competitive intelligence, utilization, financial analysis, deep data analysis & programming);
4) vet findings and make formal recommendations to senior levels of KP leadership;
5) Selects, develops, evaluates, coaches, and advises personnel.
- Brand and Advertising research experience needed in order to be successful in this role.
- Ability to use and understand advanced attribution modeling
- Works with director to develop scope of work for team, sequencing, defining value proposition, setting strategic and business direction, context & priorities for the team.
- Provides oversight, coaching&management to more senior individual contributors (e.g. Analysts, Data Consultants, Senior Market Strategy Consultants I, Senior Market Strategy Consultants II, and Senior Data Consultants).
- Educate and communicate goals, strategy, and methodologies clearly and persuasively.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Minimum eight (8) years of content/functional experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of management experience, OR;
- Master's degree and a minimum four (4) years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, OR four (4) years of experience in related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as functional expert in field within KP.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum eight (8) years of content/functional experience preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.