Senior Operations Leader, Care Without Delay Transitions
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Engages with physician and other clinical leaders to develop and evaluate key care delivery initiatives. Leads large and/or complex work streams with significant program impact. Creates value and increased program value using best-practice program management tools, methodologies, and analytical tools.
- Working with analytics partners, reviews and evaluates analyses identifying the contributing factors of business value for programs and for KP. Partners with financial planning and performance to model benefits/value realization for each strategic initiative.
- Develops strong relationships and strategic partnerships with subject matter experts and national, regional and service area leaders. Interactions will span all levels up to and including the senior executives.
- Considers enterprise interdependencies across multiple programs or program work streams. Anticipates business issues and anticipate barriers to change. Devises plans to address barriers. Participates in enterprise prioritization of initiatives.
- Leverages experience as an operator to enable redesign of important aspects of our clinical and care delivery approaches. Influence national, regional and local leaders to drive change. Provides input into and lead the execution of enterprise engagement strategies and communications/change management plans. Supports the development of virtual teams for project execution and the spread of best practices across the enterprise through exceptional collaboration and leveraging skill sets across national, regional and local teams.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in the healthcare field, in a complex delivery system environment required.
- Minimum seven (7) years of leadership experience in the healthcare field in a complex delivery system environment required.
- Bachelors Degree in a health related field such as nursing, pharmacy, physical therapy, health administration, business, or similar field required.
- Ability to work with and build effective project teams.
- Ability to create new or adapt existing analytical methods and tools to solve problems.
- Strong emotional intelligence and self-management skills.
- Ability to anticipate key business issues and implement comprehensive recommendations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to anticipate and define barriers to change, and to devise plans to address change barriers and ensure acceptance of the change process.
- Ability to define and articulate strategies and changes based on their impact on performance in Medicare and transforming operational models.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Twelve (12) years directly experience in the healthcare field, in a complex delivery system environment preferred.
- Ten (10) years leadership experience in the healthcare field in a complex delivery system environment preferred.
- Clinical Operations experience preferred (e.g. oversight or management of clinical function in a health care delivery system) preferred.
- Masters degree in health related field such as nursing, pharmacy, physical therapy, health administration, or similar field preferred.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest