Consulting Services & Project/Program Management (Non-IT)
Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Project Manager-SeniorLocation: Oakland, CA Job Number: 932221 Date posted: 01/15/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Includes the planning and tracking of projects both (tactical and strategic), cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects. Identifies and resolves issues related to projects. Ensures assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are consistent with partner/customer expectations.
- Manages moderately complex projects or multiple simple projects
- Develops solutions that align with strategic direction and standards
- Completes components of the business case
- Negotiates agreement on project schedule and budgets
- Applies methods or recognized equivalents appropriate to the specific needs of the project/client
- Demonstrates understanding of the need to manage risk issues
- Participates in the application of the risk management process
- Develops and sustains strong working relationships with client project team staff
- Demonstrates application of approved project management methods and business methods to projects
- With guidance may convert business cases to business plans
- Develops and maintains the project plan
- May develop and execute user training plans
- With guidance coordinates the collection and validation of business requirements
- With guidance stays abreast of enterprise-wide projects and prevents or manages associated conflicts
- With guidance determines the impact of current/existing technologies on the project and communicates impact to sponsors
- Manages the overall resource capacity (supply) and scheduled work (demand) for the delivering organization including forecasting and impact assessment
- Works on assignments of diverse scope
- Generally performs within broadly defined practices and guidelines, and also modifies or suggests enhancements
- Requires planning to coordinate with other departments or resources
- Oversees transition to operational production status
- Manages project close-out activities
- Develops and conducts post-implementation review
- May participate in overseeing the transition of project team members to new projects.
- Minimum three (3) years of project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Understand all project life cycle phases and applies knowledge in the delivery of at least one (1) phase of the project delivery life cycle.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Greenwood Plaza IT, 6560 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village,Colorado, 80111 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon-Fri Working Hours Start: Variable Working Hours End: Variable Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT) Department: Po/Ho Corp - Clinical Technology Investment - 0308 Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.