Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders
- Compares identifying information with bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records
- Verifies that materials received are as ordered
- Routes incoming items within the company and directed
- Maintains related records
- Resolves routine questions and problems. Refers more complex issues to higher levels
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Zero to two (02) years of shipping and receiving experience