Support the Bottom Line — and the Big Picture
Create the financial strategies that affect our patients, medical centers, and future. On this team, you'll provide the strategy recommendations that drive operational and process improvement, as well as face challenging opportunities to influence the future of health care.
SOX Director, HR National FunctionsLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 765434 Date posted: 01/16/2019
- Works closely with the SOX-PMO and HR Controller to continually assess control design and sustainability in the Human Resources, Retirement Benefits and Payroll megas, including design assessment, operational assessment, remediation, and certification.
- Collaborates with Regional Controllers and Operational Leaders to standardize and automate processes, thereby mitigating risk and contributing to our affordability agenda.
- Expertise in strategic change leadership and communication practices and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of shared financial service center models and their implementation.
- Demonstrated analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated leadership qualities, broad understanding of the accounting and Sarbanes-Oxley related literature and pronouncements.
- Team player, change agent.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Accounting, Finance, & Actuarial Careers
Members of our accounting team support corporate projects and lend insight to areas such as financial reporting, tax planning and preparation, and audit management. This team also includes our audit professionals, who partner with financial and operational groups across the organization to analyze budgets and streamline procedures.
Supporting critical business functions such as financial services, national Medicare finance, strategic planning, auditing, and corporate finance, our finance professionals develop the strategies that enable us to meet our financial goals.
Applying probability and statistics to the practical problems of insurance, our actuarial team performs a variety of duties, including calculating the cost of premiums and policy values, preparing statistical studies, and forecasting financial results.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.