SQL Business AnalystLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 750907 Date posted: 01/07/2019
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in information systems development or implementation with progressively more complex responsibilities and accountabilities in a large mainframe or client server environment.
- Bachelor's degree required in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Proficient skills in analysis, documentation, and presentation tools required.
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.).
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Understanding of health care business and care delivery processes preferred.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 18, 2018
"Best place I've ever worked"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 10 years)
A company that consistently focuses on doing the right thing for members, patients, employees, and communities. Employees are collaborative and consensus is prized. Company's mission is progressive. Employees' quality of life is an important consideration for management. Excellent benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.