Sr Consultant, Commercial Group Sales Leader
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
We are seeking a leader to drive day-to-day execution of annual growth sales strategy for employer direct sales within the newly formed national shared service. The Group Sales Leader provides strong leadership skills that enable: 1) sales teams to sell across all markets, meeting monthly sales targets; 2) partner with vendor to improve processes to gain efficiency and reduce overall costs; 3) analyze outcomes and make formal recommendations to KP leadership to increase sales effectiveness; 4) design and execute ingestion of key data to improve sales teams expertise (market research, marketing strategy, annual rates and products, sales tools); 5) create documents that inform critical strategic issues (direct sales outcomes summary, market performance summary, individual sales agent performance summary).
This department is the telesales and digital sales work team for all lines of business (shared services providing digital sales and telesales.) The culture is fast-paced, collaborative, flexible, and service-oriented.
This is a remote work position with minimal travel expected. The person in this role will typically work regular west coast business hours and may reside within any KP region (Georgia, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Washington State.)
• Leads 1-2 major market strategy teams concurrently.
• Proactively identifies key business line issues.
• Manages multiple complex market strategy/business line issues.
• Establishes accountabilities within business line strategy groups and facilitates decision making.
• Leads development of recommendations that determine course of further work and/or organizational change for marketing strategy.
• Serves as subject matter/technical expert to Analysts and Market Strategy & Analysis Consultants.
• Minimum five (5) years of related experience OR master's degree and minimum two (2) years of experience.
• Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
• Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
• Considered functional expert in field within KP.
• Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
• Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist
• Highly skilled in MS Excel, Access and other databases. Must know how to manipulate databases such as MS Excel and/or Access, as well as manipulating reports and generating reports.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
• Master's degree in business, public health or related preferred.
Kaiser Permanente Building, 500 NE Multnomah St., Portland,Oregon, 97232
Service and Admin, 3100 Thornton Ave., Burbank,California, 91504
Waterpark II, 2530 S. Parker Rd., Aurora,Colorado, 80014 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Department: Po/Ho Corp - HP Prod-PASS Direct Sales - 7016 Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.