Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications ConsultantLocation: Oakland, CA Additional Locations:
Stockton Job Number: 768045 Date posted: 01/27/2019
The Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications Consultant provides strategic marketing direction for cross-functional initiatives impacting KP's current and/or prospective customers and members. They are responsible for the following: synthesize data and marketplace information to determine and develop the appropriate marketing strategy and experience for each initiative; Implementation- position the project and communicate the approach via a marketing plan; identify required marketing resources; ensure the seamless integration and execution of marketing deliverables across all marketing channels (i.e. web, collateral, RFPs).
- Drives 1-2 marketing projects concurrently.
- Assists in setting the strategic direction for the marketing projects and in leading the marketing sub-team.
- Serves as marketing's subject matter/technical expert at a detailed subject matter level for several products or initiatives.
- Contributes marketing content and reviews materials for accuracy and alignment with the strategic direction.
- Supports the strategic marketing work of the Sr. Consultant I (i.e. develops meeting agendas; follows up on issues; directs a portion of the marketing strategy such as the Web experience).
- Serves as the marketing liaison for third party relationships with external vendors.
- Minimum four (4) years of related experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience OR master's degree and two (2) years of related experience preferred.
- Health care industry preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.